We hope that all of our Thurston County families are well.
At this time, we are open for business
We understand that your ability to get around town is now more important than ever. While as a society we are practicing social distancing, we also need to be able to travel to meet our essential needs, like buying groceries and picking up prescriptions.
Rest assured that we are here to help with your car repair and maintenance needs, so that you will be able to get where you need to go.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us
We want you to continue to feel safe when visiting our shop. As such, we would like to share the procedures we have in place to keep our shop clean and our customers safe:
- All shop team members are following comprehensive hand hygiene procedures.
- Shop team members are keeping a 6-foot distance from customers whenever possible.
- We are instructing all employees to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds and to regularly use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-90% alcohol.
- We are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer for all guests.
- We are conducting extra cleanings of high-touch areas, including countertops, workstations, keyboards, doorknobs, light switches, hand tools, and more.
To help us support the health and safety of our community, we encourage you to stay at home if you are sick or are experiencing symptoms.
If you are unable to or would prefer not to keep your scheduled appointment, we ask that you let our shop know as soon as possible. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to be of help.